Definition of unsuitability:
Synonyms for unsuitability:
- impropriety (part of speech: noun)
- inexpedience (part of speech: noun)
- inutility (part of speech: noun)
- inappropriateness (part of speech: noun)
- "The Pearl of India", Maturin M. Ballou.
Though he was shabby in the extreme, his clothes sat upon him as they always and only do sit upon a gentleman; and, though his face and voice showed that he had severed himself effectually from the class in which he had been born, a certain unsuitability remained between his appearance and his evidently disreputable circumstances.- "The Danvers Jewels, and Sir Charles Danvers", Mary Cholmondeley.
It is just as if a man were to say first that a garden was so neglected that it was only fit for a boys' playground, and then complain of the unsuitability in a boys' playground of rockeries and flower- beds.- "Robert Browning", G. K. Chesterton.