Definition of voiced :
1. Furnished with a voice; expressed by the voice.
2. of Voice
3. Uttered with voice; pronounced with vibrations of the vocal cords; sonant; - said of a sound uttered with the glottis narrowed.
spoke (part of speech: verb)
voiced (part of speech: verb)
vocal (part of speech: adjective)
- A sullen and low- voiced negative received Dorcas. - "Clarissa, Volume 5 (of 9)", Samuel Richardson.
- She sprang up to greet him, and for an hour of summer twilight they held a rapid, low- voiced conversation. - "The Case of Richard Meynell", Mrs. Humphrey Ward.
- But almost immediately upon the idea came the consciousness that these were no hostile shouts that rose booming, full- voiced, to raise the echoes of the King's grave. - "The Triumph of Hilary Blachland", Bertram Mitford.