Definition of dislocate:
sneak, slip one's mind, drop off, stain, disable, displace, rotate, spoil, slue, cut, shake, mar, relocate, take its toll, budge, shuffle, disrupt, drop away, steal, bruise, reposition, mark, injure, turn out, fall away, strain, disjoint, damage, disfigure, slew, transpose, spread out, shift, move, disarray, harm, burn, wound, slip, luxate, throw out, err, splay, skid, slide, mistake, mix, help, divide, disunite, hurt, remove, break, transfer.
derange (part of speech: verb)
- scatter (part of speech: verb)
- dislocate (part of speech: verb)
- "The Heart of the Range", William Patterson White.
- "The Lighthouse", Robert Ballantyne.
- "The Red Rat's Daughter", Guy Boothby.