Definition of Considering:
being, for, inasmuch as, assume, whereas, be founded on/upon, as long as, build around, consist in, pending, with something in view, everything being equal, seeing, on the strength of, forasmuch as, be anchored in something, rooted, now, in consideration of, insomuch as, presume, rest on, taking into account, in view of, as, being as how, because.
- intending (part of speech: verb)
- examining (part of speech: verb)
- judging (part of speech: verb)
- thinking (part of speech: verb)
calculating (part of speech: verb)
- imagining (part of speech: verb)
- attentive (part of speech: adjective)
- "Project Gutenberg, Deep Waters, by W.W. Jacobs", W.W. Jacobs.
Gentlemen, you will first apply your minds to considering all the evidence, and you will next consider whether you are satisfied that the prisoner knew the difference between right and wrong so far as the act with which he is charged is concerned.- "The Shrieking Pit", Arthur J. Rees.
- "The Strange Story Book", Mrs. Andrew Lang.