Definition of craftiness:
duplicity, trickery, shenanigan, cunning, double-dealing, crookery, workmanship, deceptiveness, deception, honest, fakery, dupery, cozenage, deceitfulness, means, indirection, fraud, craft, caginess, guilefulness, cheating, guile, foxiness, slyness, wiliness, trade, artifice, dissembling, shiftiness, shadiness, craftsmanship, dissimulation, wile, sneakiness, chicane.
- cunning (part of speech: noun)
- intuition (part of speech: noun)
wit (part of speech: noun)
- dishonesty (part of speech: noun)
- "Sketches of the Covenanters", J. C. McFeeters.
- "The Bishop and the Boogerman", Joel Chandler Harris.
- "The Country Doctor", Honore de Balzac.