Definition of dissident:
objector, liberal, unorthodox, contestant, activist, nonconformist, bipartisan, religion, separatist, ministerial, conscientious objector, negative, heretic, dissentient, nonconformist, dissenting, nationalist, counterrevolutionary, apolitical, coalition, front, sectary, agitator, belt bomber, protester, heterodox, independent, nonorthodox, demonstrator, maverick, campaigner, out-there, the faithful, sectarian, separationist, freedom fighter, heretical, anarchist, rebel, schismatic, dissenter.
- conflicting (part of speech: adjective)
discontent (part of speech: adjective)
- fed up,
- teed off,
- ticked off,
- unorthodox (part of speech: adjective)
- contentious (part of speech: adjective)
- "Modern Painting", George Moore.
- "The Marriage of William Ashe", Mrs. Humphry Ward.
- "Prisoner for Blasphemy", G. W. [George William] Foote.