Definition of effervescent:
spumy, gamesome, glistering, glinting, decaffeinated, foamy, alcoholic, gay, carbonated, aerated, charged, corked, happy, drinkable, alive, glittery, fizzing, fulgid, ebullient, sparkling, bubbling, sparkly, crank, dynamic, foaming, effervescing, glittering, buoyant, coruscant, fizzy, frolicsome, aglitter, exuberant, frolic, flat, black, vital, scintillating, bubbly, lively, full-bodied, scintillant, dry, bouncy, frothy.
- bubbly (part of speech: adjective)
- excited (part of speech: adjective)
- lively (part of speech: adjective)
- energetic (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Miller Of Old Church", Ellen Glasgow.
- "The Bent Twig", Dorothy Canfield.
Laura had gone out; Mrs. Madison was with her husband, whom she seldom left; Hedrick had departed ostensibly for school; and the house was as still as a farm in winter- an intolerable condition of things for an effervescent young woman whose diet was excitement.- "The Flirt", Booth Tarkington.