Definition of employed:
laborious, jobholding, bustling, tied-up, sedulous, self-employed, industrious, busy, on the job, active, hired, engaged, freelance, assiduous, action, retained, made use of, work, exploited, hopping, diligent, working, occupied.
- applied (part of speech: verb)
- hired (part of speech: verb)
- working (part of speech: verb)
- exerted (part of speech: verb)
- "At Agincourt", G. A. Henty.
- "History-of-the-Conquest-of-Peru-with-a-preliminary-view-of-the-civilization-of-the-Incas", Prescott, William Hickling.
- "Negro Migration during the War", Emmett J. Scott.