Definition of hurried:
hasty, surprise, gadarene, overhasty, helter-skelter, in a hurry, flying, precipitous, rushed, cursory, quick, pell-mell, precipitate, drive-by, short, brief, rush, expeditious, precipitant, fast, rash, sudden, headlong.
- hastened (part of speech: verb)
- hasty (part of speech: adjective)
- expedited (part of speech: verb)
- quickly (part of speech: adverb)
- sped (part of speech: verb)
- ran (part of speech: verb)
- "The Valley of Decision", Edith Wharton.
- "Guy Garrick", Arthur B. Reeve.
- "Carolyn of the Corners", Ruth Belmore Endicott.