Definition of moving :
1. Changing place or posture; causing motion or action; as, a moving car, or power.
2. Exciting movement of the mind; adapted to move the sympathies, passions, or affections; touching; pathetic; as, a moving appeal.
3. of Move
4. The act of changing place or posture; esp., the act of changing one's dwelling place or place of business.
flying, writhing, unmoving, kinetic, self-propelled, riding, maneuverable, affecting, itinerant, inflammable, darting, awheel, touch, abject, move, swaying, pathetic, ahorseback, mobile, overwhelming, oncoming, lamentable, leaping, heartwarming, rising, vibrating, sweeping, aflare, haunting, tossing, emotional, bouncing, revolving, impactful, trampling, sorrowful, shuffling, touching, streaming, impressive, tramping, wriggly, unwinding, afoot, wriggling, cathartic, pitiful, agitated, turning, rousing, passionate, vibratory, jumping, miserable, despicable, floating, road, effective, transportable, wheeling, automotive, blown, circulating, swinging, piteous, twisting, contemptible, restless, unreeling, emotive, springing, unchanging, thrilling, fluttering, milling, self-propelling, wretched, on the move, whirling, changing, flaring, circling, heart-rending, heartbreaking, flailing, creeping, jouncing, rotating, descending, pitiable, tumbling, starting, portable, ahorse, charge, swirling, bounding, telling, persuasive, billowing, thrashing, wiggling, fleeting, scampering, woful, base, punch, paltry, soaring, flittering, fleeing, mournful, waving, squirming, wiggly, soul-stirring, fast-flying, poignant, curling, movable, crawling, spinning, approaching, mobility, rolling, eloquent, rushing
motivational (part of speech: adjective)
carrying (part of speech: verb)
moving (part of speech: verb)
wandering (part of speech: adjective)
active (part of speech: adjective)
motivating (part of speech: verb)
impelling, fomenting, launching, hastening, jerking, nudging, propelling, energizing, firing, ramming, punching, heaving, driving, poking, prodding, thrusting, bumping, lobbing, magnetizing, jolting, hurtling, jogging, forcing, inspiring, hurling, flinging, pitching, provoking, shooting, striking, motivating, urging, knocking, throwing, slinging, shoving, encouraging, prompting, stimulating, pushing, catapulting, fermenting, inducing, jostling, enticing, triggering, instigating, goading
acting (part of speech: verb)
- For his speech had been thought out, and there was nothing more for him to do, and now he must keep moving. - "The Turnstile", A. E. W. (Alfred Edward Woodley) Mason.
- Suddenly, without moving, Nick spoke. - "The Way of an Eagle", Ethel M. Dell.
- There is something moving around the room. - "The Bat", Avery Hopwood Mary Roberts Rinehart.