Definition of merging:
- convergent (part of speech: adjective)
- attaching (part of speech: verb)
- converging (part of speech: verb)
- joining (part of speech: verb)
- mixing (part of speech: verb)
The tout ensemble was certainly that of a man who was still vain of his exterior, and conscious of its effect; and it was as certainly impossible to converse with Mr. Talbot for five minutes without merging every less respectful impression in the magical fascination of his manner.- "The Disowned, Complete", Edward Bulwer-Lytton.
- "The Siege of Mafeking (1900)", J. Angus Hamilton.
- "Christian Mysticism", William Ralph Inge.