Definition of flowing:
sleek, satiny, menstruum, style, rate of flow, artesian, menses, streamlined, moving, smooth, liquid, circulating, slick, spouting, stream, flow, flow rate, current, silken, easy, effortless, silklike, running, sinuous, fluent, tidal, easy, issuing, pouring out, period, fluid, rippling, streaming, graceful, catamenia, menstruation, silky, aerodynamic.
- fluid (part of speech: adjective)
- streaming (part of speech: verb)
- moving (part of speech: verb)
- "The Twilight of the Souls", Louis Couperus.
- "Expositions of Holy Scripture: Romans Corinthians (To II Corinthians, Chap. V)", Alexander Maclaren.
- "Quiet Talks on Power", S.D. Gordon.