Definition of strongly:
- Powerfully; forcibly.
entirely, capably, awful, identifiable, bloody, greatly, actual, fully, securely, steadily, richly, manifest, even, visible, forcibly, heavily, strenuously, roundly, completely, apparent, distinct, e'en, solidly, show up, immovably, powerfully, noticeable, obvious, perceptible, awfully, influentially, plain, well, invincibly, explosively, any, e'er, dynamically.
- powerfully (part of speech: adverb)
- energetically (part of speech: adverb)
- strongly (part of speech: adverb)
tenaciously (part of speech: adverb)
- vigorously (part of speech: adverb)
- "Fortitude", Hugh Walpole.
- "A Chair on The Boulevard", Leonard Merrick.
- "Cow-Country", B. M. Bower.