Definition of vigorously:
Synonyms for vigorously:
- healthily (part of speech: adverb)
energetically (part of speech: adverb)
- to good account,
- with heart and soul,
- by brute force,
- like blazes,
- powerfully (part of speech: adverb)
- strongly (part of speech: adverb)
- vigorously (part of speech: adverb)
" I thought- and so did a few others, the Chief among 'em- that South Africa had saved you by the skin of your teeth," says Captain Bingo, smoking vigorously, and driving his hands very deep into his pockets.- "The Dop Doctor", Clotilde Inez Mary Graves.
- "The Crisis, Complete", Winston Churchill Last Updated: March 6, 2009.
- "Natural History of the Mammalia of India and Ceylon", Robert A. Sterndale.