Definition of exaggerated:
excessive, overcharged, overdone, magnified, out of proportion, hypertrophied, fantastic, overstated, false, high-flown, stylized, overdrawn, sensational, artificial, fabulous, extravagant, spectacular, a bit thick, too much, pronounced, overblown, whopping, inflated, increased, immoderate, overwrought, melodramatic, hyperbolic, unrealistic, fabricated, blown-up, preposterous, farfetched, impossible, glaring, strained, enlarged.
exaggerated (part of speech: verb)
- misrepresented (part of speech: verb)
- overestimated (part of speech: verb)
- intensified (part of speech: verb)
- "Boating", W. B. Woodgate Commentator: Harvey Mason.
- "I Married a Ranger", Dama Margaret Smith.
- "Rambles and Recollections of an Indian Official", William Sleeman.