Definition of illustrated:
- drew (part of speech: verb)
- represented (part of speech: verb)
evinced (part of speech: verb)
- demonstrated (part of speech: verb)
- "Studies of American Fungi. Mushrooms, Edible, Poisonous, etc.", George Francis Atkinson.
- "Jewel A Chapter In Her Life", Clara Louise Burnham.
I can only say, by way of explanation of this seeming indifference to the mechanical wonders of this age, that had they been ten times more marvelous, they would still have impressed me with infinitely less astonishment than the moral revolution illustrated by your new social order.- "Equality", Edward Bellamy.