Definition of immoderately:
unreasonably, without moderation.
- gluttonously (part of speech: adverb)
- wastefully (part of speech: adverb)
- superfluously (part of speech: adverb)
- "From the Car Behind", Eleanor M. Ingram.
- "Paris As It Was and As It Is", Francis W. Blagdon.
At this they both laugh so immoderately that presently the lawyer loses all patience, and, taking up his hat, rushes from the room in a greater rage than he could have thought possible, considering that one of his provocators bears a title.- "Molly Bawn", Margaret Wolfe Hamilton.