Definition of pressing:
mechanical press, instant, air pressure, pressure, urgent, imperativeness, as a matter of urgency/priority, big, necessitous, insistency, closet, uppermost, important, wardrobe, importunate, atmospheric pressure, pressure level, military press, jam, clamant, press, critical, crush, imperative, immediate, printing press, force per unit area, burning, imperious, it's now or never, emergent, exigent, on the front burner, crying, grave, insistence, pressure sensation, dire, every minute counts, public press.
compelling (part of speech: verb)
- obligatory (part of speech: adjective)
- required (part of speech: adjective)
- heavy (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- "A Red Wallflower", Susan Warner.
- "Fickle Fortune", Elisabeth Burstenbinder (AKA E. Werner).