Definition of nonsensical:
lopsided, dippy, insane, amusing, pie-eyed, ill-considered, ridiculous, funny, incorrect, fuddled, loaded, false, slopped, soaked, besotted, wild, zany, laughable, awry, nonsense, lunatic, skew-whiff, crackbrained, sappy, balmy, sloshed, cockeyed, pixilated, jerky, monstrous, derisory, chimerical, blind drunk, infatuated, inconclusive, risible, preposterous, ludicrous, smashed, wet, mad, sozzled, harebrained, pissed, wonky, askew, ill-judged, imbecile, pathetic, unearthly, mistaken, loopy, squiffy, ability, wacky, soused, absurd, unreasonable, mirthful, crocked, foolish, knowledge, anomalous, ill-advised, comic, meaningless, plastered, softheaded, stiff, tomfool, tight, blotto, erroneous.
absurd (part of speech: adjective)
- meaningless (part of speech: adjective)
- ridiculous (part of speech: adjective)
- foolish (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Chautauqua Girls At Home", Pansy, AKA Isabella M. Alden.
- "Molly Bawn", Margaret Wolfe Hamilton.