Definition of approval:
on examination, temporarily, acclamation, support, favourable reception, permit, sycophancy, panegyric, boon, approving, on probation, thanksgiving, commendation, favorable reception, leave, regard, blessing, encomium, accept, law, plaudit, adulation, OK, benediction, cheers, cheering, allow, guaranteed, favor, laudation, grace, subject to refusal, citation, esteem.
- approval (part of speech: noun)
- affirmation (part of speech: noun)
- authorization (part of speech: noun)
- consent (part of speech: noun)
- praise (part of speech: noun)
- "The Promised Land", Mary Antin.
- "Love's Usuries", Louis Creswicke.