Definition of consent:
swallow, sign up, recognize, commit yourself, bear, nod, go for, green light, apply, have, undertake, subscribe, OK, coincide, take to, yes, hope, leave, give something/someone the green light, hold, accredit, harmonize, take on, try for, authority, sufferance, accept, live with, fancy, assume, exemption, look kindly on something, dispensation, take, admit, clearance, say yes, combine, granting, take over, recommend, go along with.
- approve (part of speech: verb)
- permit (part of speech: verb)
- authorization (part of speech: noun)
- authorize (part of speech: verb)
- agreement (part of speech: noun)
- promise (part of speech: verb)
- approval (part of speech: noun)
- consent (part of speech: verb)
compliance (part of speech: noun)
- comply (part of speech: verb)
- agree (part of speech: verb)
- "J. Poindexter, Colored", Irvin Shrewsbury Cobb.
- "Forty Years a Gambler on the Mississippi", George H. Devol.
- "The Living Link", James De Mille.