Definition of data:
abstracts, available figures, numbers, dossier, dope, figures, info, information base, input, reports, lore, known facts, documents, records, matters of direct observation, experiments, specifics, circumstances, measurements, raw materials, results, score, statistics, notes, entropy, findings, selective information.
evidence (part of speech: noun)
- information (part of speech: noun)
- evidences (part of speech: noun)
- "School and Home Cooking", Carlotta C. Greer.
- "The Old Die Rich", Horace Leonard Gold.
- "The Penal Cluster", Ivar Jorgensen (AKA Randall Garrett).