Definition of luscious:
pleasant-tasting, ingestion, tangy, buxom, heavenly, satisfying, voluptuary, blistering, exquisite, delish, luxurious, red-hot, delectable, felicitous, bodacious, full-bosomed, racy, dulcet, edible, sonsie, flavorsome, enjoyable, pleasurable, epicurean, toothy, welcome, enchanting, sybaritic, juicy, sexy, hunky, scrumptious, busty, like, congenial, seductive, naughty, blessed, smoky, nice, curvy, sexually attractive, mouthwatering, yummy, voluptuous, attractive, grateful, darling, desirable, carnal, curvaceous, charming, luxuriant, dishy, jolly, sonsy, pleasing, happy, gamey, blue, dreamy, dainty, slinky, hot, full, gratifying, sultry, fat, stacked, pretty, fleshly, delightsome, delicious, well-endowed, gamy, agreeable, tasteful, risque, bosomy, sizzling, toothsome.
- savory (part of speech: adjective)
- tasty (part of speech: adjective)
- sensuous (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Jericho Road", W. Bion Adkins.
- "Paris As It Was and As It Is", Francis W. Blagdon.
- "Sigurd Our Golden Collie and Other Comrades of the Road", Katharine Lee Bates.