Definition of oneness:
- completeness (part of speech: noun)
- sameness (part of speech: noun)
- unity (part of speech: noun)
- love (part of speech: noun)
- "The Human Side of Animals", Royal Dixon.
- "Love Eternal", H. Rider Haggard.
And when Siddhartha was listening attentively to this river, this song of a thousand voices, when he neither listened to the suffering nor the laughter, when he did not tie his soul to any particular voice and submerged his self into it, but when he heard them all, perceived the whole, the oneness, then the great song of the thousand voices consisted of a single word, which was Om: the perfection.- "Siddhartha", Herman Hesse.