Definition of producer:
Asia-Pacific, cameraman, auteur, authenticator, bluescreen, Australasia, animator, Atlantic Rim, erector, the Antarctic, constructor, automaker, assembler, concessionaire, assembler, biome, yielder, generator, directorial, the Caribbean, the Celtic fringe, filmmaker, make, collection agency, builder, consultancy, bookseller, brokerage, caterer, best boy, Central America, clearinghouse, the Arctic, climate, farmer, art director, gaffer, manufacturing business.
- paternity (part of speech: noun)
- producer (part of speech: noun)
- "The Book of Life: Vol. I Mind and Body; Vol. II Love and Society", Upton Sinclair.
- "Business Hints for Men and Women", Alfred Rochefort Calhoun.
- "The Economic Aspect of Geology", C. K. Leith.