Definition of trouncing:
mass murder, beating, shellacking, butchery, loss, trimming, flogging, plastering, lump, tanning, drubbing, overthrow, slaughter, debacle, defeat, whipstitch, massacre, whipstitching, carnage, whacking, walloping, lacing, whipping, rout, lace, flagellation, licking, thrashing.
- attacking (part of speech: verb)
- failure (part of speech: noun)
- defeating (part of speech: verb)
- "The Girl Aviators' Sky Cruise", Margaret Burnham.
- "Richard Carvel, Complete", Winston Churchill Last Updated: March 5, 2009.
- "The Siege of the Seven Suitors", Meredith Nicholson.