Definition of unfavorable:
ill-chosen, disapproving, accusatory, barbed, reproachful, regrettable, uncompetitive, unsuitable, unfit, acerbic, inconvenient, premature, evil, reproving, destructive, biting, ominous, infelicitous, ill, harmful, malapropos, precarious, unpromising, ill-advised, admonishing, admonitory, late, invidious, luck, ill-timed, on the rocks, ill-fated, awkward, acid, counter, untoward, unseasonable, help, hopeless, unsympathetic, blistering, objectionable, prejudicial, discriminatory, abortive, negative, acrid, astringent, improper, unadvantageous, untimely, faltering, not have a hope in hell, unseemly, inauspicious, inimical, tardy, unfavourable, adverse, hostile, disadvantageous, shaky, inopportune, inexpedient, embarrassing, contrary, unworkable, accusing, ad hominem.
- adverse (part of speech: adjective)
- bad (part of speech: adjective)
- "Man and Wife", Wilkie Collins.
- "Do and Dare A Brave Boy's Fight for Fortune", Horatio Alger, Jr..
- "The Associate Hermits", Frank R. Stockton.