Definition of showing:
video display, conquest, attainment, break, wake, masking, realization, viewing, broadcast, the fruit/fruits of something, occurrence, exhibit, achievement, summit, a feather in your cap, feat, televise, beam, sight, accomplishment, run, cover, come on, screen, view, screening, display, show, report, transmit, handiwork, production.
- pretending (part of speech: verb)
- manifestation (part of speech: noun)
- revealed (part of speech: adjective)
- revealing (part of speech: verb)
- demonstrating (part of speech: verb)
- manifesting (part of speech: verb)
- appearing (part of speech: verb)
- "Practical Grammar and Composition", Thomas Wood.
- "The Joyous Adventures of Aristide Pujol", William J. Locke.
- "The Boss of Little Arcady", Harry Leon Wilson.