Definition of ambivalent:
Synonyms for ambivalent:
- equivocal (part of speech: adjective)
- motiveless (part of speech: adjective)
- uncertain (part of speech: adjective)
irresolute (part of speech: adjective)
- "Syndrome", Thomas Hoover.
- "For Every Man A Reason", Patrick Wilkins.
Ambivalent between the emotional response of running after her, a sacrilege against the gods, and a logical response, a blaspheme against this positive mixing called love that was the only sense in being on this planet in its forever of affable and lethal associations, he just cried internally, silently.- "An Apostate: Nawin of Thais", Steven Sills.