Definition of bending:
turn, flexure, digression, leaning, diversion, crooked, curve, bend, buckling, curling, straight, looping, twist, waving, warp, deflection, crook, crimp, fold, drooping, inclining, plication, crumpling, wavering, deflexion, winding, spiraling, stooping, twining, divagation, deflexion, veering, doubling, curved, crease, deviation, refraction, bend dexter.
- bending (part of speech: verb)
- curving (part of speech: verb)
- deforming (part of speech: verb)
- complying (part of speech: verb)
- "Wife in Name Only", Charlotte M. Braeme (Bertha M. Clay).
- "Into the Primitive", Robert Ames Bennet.
- "The Testing of Diana Mallory", Mrs. Humphry Ward.