Definition of cursed:
damned, blooming, darn, ill-fated, deuced, demonic, freaking, ill-omened, suffer, be afflicted with, like, unredeemed, blamed, confound it/him/her/them, unsaved, damnable, demon, great Scott/Heavens, goddam, doggone, fiddlesticks, lost, everlasting, confounded, bloody, cotton-picking, accurst, goddamn, exorcism, possessed, maledict, blame, exorcise, darned, fated, infernal, accursed, bear, danged, endure, dang, disgusting, shucks, offensive, stuck with, blessed, curst, unlucky, ruddy, hateful, gosh, dash it (all), damn, blasted, execrable, doomed, ill-starred, possession, odious, goddamned, cursed with.
- baneful (part of speech: adjective)
- diseased (part of speech: adjective)
- jinxed (part of speech: verb)
- cussed (part of speech: verb)
- "Witch-Doctors", Charles Beadle.
- "The Happy Family", Bertha Muzzy Bower.
- "In the Yellow Sea", Henry Frith.