Definition of eternal:
- Continued without intermission; perpetual; ceaseless; constant.
- Exceedingly great or bad; - used as a strong intensive.
- Existing at all times without change; immutable.
- One of the appellations of God.
- That which is endless and immortal.
- Without beginning or end of existence; always existing.
- Without end of existence or duration; everlasting; endless; immortal.
unfailing, stark, arrant, consummate, never-ending, deathless, indomitable, always, limited, unadulterated, staring, double-dyed, eterne, dateless, forever, persistent, indestructible, inconstant, eonian, indefinite, nonstop, without end, aeonian, unceasing, utter, immortal, finite, amaranthine, endless, sodding, imperishable, continuous, ever-living, perpetual, ongoing, always, gross, ageless, permanent, interminable, temporary, sempiternal, relentless, complete, continue, never-failing, around-the-clock, round-the-clock, thoroughgoing, unfading, unending, lasting, change, long, unconquerable, perfect, changeable, pure, unyielding, world without end, unbroken, undying, unremitting, fadeless, everlasting.
- durable (part of speech: adjective)
- perpetual (part of speech: adjective)
- infinite (part of speech: adjective)