Definition of fractional:
half, fractionary, constituent, quarter, part, dispersed, fragmentary, divisional, dismembered, aliquot, by fractions, third, apportioned, component, segmented, parceled, compartmented, piecemeal, three-quarter, fragmental, down, divided, halfway.
- component (part of speech: adjective)
- incomplete (part of speech: adjective)
- fractional (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Salamander", Owen Johnson.
- "Mark Twain, A Biography, 1835-1910, Complete The Personal And Literary Life Of Samuel Langhorne Clemens", Albert Bigelow Paine Last Updated: February 20, 2009.
They called for the substitution of greenbacks for national bank notes, laws to " prevent the dealing in futures of all agricultural and mechanical productions," free and unlimited coinage of silver, prohibition of alien ownership of land, reclamation from the railroads of lands held by them in excess of actual needs, reduction and equalization of taxation, the issue of fractional paper currency for use in the mails, and, finally, government ownership and operation of the means of communication and transportation.- "The Agrarian Crusade A Chronicle of the Farmer in Politics", Solon J. Buck.