Definition of gentleness:
compassion, fuzziness, forgiveness, pity, effeminacy, blessing, leniency, obedience, sissiness, mercy, unmanliness, smoothness, fogginess, lenity, effeminateness, grace, delicacy, pardon, caution, favor, gradualness, balminess, unfitness, carefulness, hardness, docility, roughness, blurriness, womanishness, fragility, graduality, indistinctness.
mildness (part of speech: noun)
- softness (part of speech: noun)
- moderation (part of speech: noun)
- "Education: How Old The New", James J. Walsh.
- "Witness For The Defence", A.E.W. Mason.
- "Rienzi", Edward Bulwer Lytton.