Definition of inappropriate:
incompatible, smart, incorrect, hostile, out or keeping, unapt, impolite, usual, unfortunate, agree, wrong, improper, offensive, perverse, distant, remote, inept, abrasive, ill-mannered, impudent, insolent, good, contrasted, unfitting, incongruous, unlike, rude, contradictory, amiss, conflicting, unsuitable, contrary, unhappy, ill-suited, ill-chosen, discourteous, unconnected, unbefitting, graceless, ability, opposed.
- improper (part of speech: adjective)
extraneous (part of speech: adjective)
- inappropriate (part of speech: adjective)
- inopportune (part of speech: adjective)
- unacceptable (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Damned", Algernon Blackwood.
- "British Supremacy & Canadian Self-Government 1839-1854", J. L. Morison.
- "The Major", Ralph Connor.