Definition of interlace:
roll, lace up, distaff, knot, cane, shuttle, lock away, shut away, plait, combine, wrap, spinning wheel, snarl, tangle, connect, spin, entwine, basketry, shut up, intersperse, entangle, twine, engage, ply, operate, intertwine, wreathe, inweave, loom, knit, lock, spindle, braid, lace, blend, writhe, spike, weave, tat, mix, twist, wind, interlock, distort, put away, lock up, lock in, join, loop, merge, intertwist, implicate, salt, spinner, fortify, enlace.
- co-operate (part of speech: verb)
- correlate (part of speech: verb)
- "Holland, v. 1 (of 2)", Edmondo de Amicis.
- "Jerusalem Delivered", Torquato Tasso.
- "Success With Small Fruits", E. P. Roe.