Definition of misrepresent:
make, evade, rig, forge, prepare, warp, fudge, contradict, duck, lie, wangle, hedge, bullshit, cook, fake, true, alter, sidestep, skirt, pull wires, keep in line, pull strings, finagle, negate, interpolate, elude, belie, manipulate, understate, misstate, talk through one's hat, wrest, ready, pervert, give a false coloring to, color, circumvent, falsify, load, embroider, bull, dodge, manage, put off, control, wrench, parry, fix.
- misinterpret (part of speech: verb)
- misteach (part of speech: verb)
- misrepresent (part of speech: verb)
- "America To-day, Observations and Reflections", William Archer.
- "A New System; or, an Analysis of Antient Mythology. Volume II. (of VI.)", Jacob Bryant.
- "Godliness", Catherine Booth.