Definition of sensational:
spectacular, astonishing, style, hot, exaggerated, stunning, sensual, good, fantastical, lurid, nifty, superb, ripping, interesting, sensorial, exciting, sensuous, theatric, excessive, stimulating, dandy, thrilling, impressive, arresting, splendid, excite, yellow, histrionical, body, glorious, awareness, eloquent, terrific, cool, great, melodramatic, startling, spectacular, superb, keen, surprising, dreamy, sensationalistic, moving, shocking, sensitive, centripetal, surprise, emotional, super, screaming, swell, scandalmongering, incredible, theatrical, tremendous, sensory, neat, stirring, groovy, receptive, divine.
- exceptional (part of speech: adjective)
- ostentatious (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Secrets of the German War Office", Dr. Armgaard Karl Graves.
- "Moonbeams From the Larger Lunacy", Stephen Leacock.
- "Recollections of Old Liverpool", A Nonagenarian.