Definition of solicitous:
voracious, geeked, kind, thirsty, caring, enthusiastic, nervous, unsettled, greedy, crazy, concern, attentive, polite, gentle, feelings, antsy, agitated, hopped-up, stoked, sensitive, warm, nice, concerned, excited, distressed, hungry, good, uneasy, nuts, tender, generous, ardent, warm-hearted, loving, pumped, thirsting, gung ho, anxious, agog, courteous, juiced, enthused, bursting, gallant, desirous, avid, impatient, raring, great, hot, eager, athirst, wild, keen, hepped up.
- circumspect (part of speech: adjective)
- paternal (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Complete Works of Artemus Ward, Part 1", Charles Farrar Browne.
- "The Bondboy", George W. (George Washington) Ogden.
- "The Blood Red Dawn", Charles Caldwell Dobie.