Definition of eager:
vehement, eagre, bore, impatient, intent, gauge, great, impetuous, glowing, bursting, aegir, keen, drill hole, overeager, champing at the bit, concern, anxious, hot, bore-hole, avid, caliber, tidal bore, raring, zealous, agog, dying, athirst, importunate, solicitous, ready and willing, dullard, intense, enthusiastic, thirsty, calibre.
- desirous (part of speech: adjective)
- enthusiastic (part of speech: adjective)
- active (part of speech: adjective)
- hopeful (part of speech: adjective)
- willing (part of speech: adjective)
vigorous (part of speech: adjective)