Definition of arguing:
line, sway, parameter, argumentation, lean, rivalry, disceptation, literary argument, leaning, public debate, argumentative, list, contestation, argument, competition, rock, line of reasoning, statement, careen, quarrelsome, disputation, contention, tilt, logical argument, inclination, debate, joust, controversy.
- contending (part of speech: verb)
defending (part of speech: verb)
- disagreeing (part of speech: verb)
- conversing (part of speech: verb)
- "Jeanne of the Marshes", E. Phillips Oppenheim.
- "Monopolies and the People", Charles Whiting Baker.
- "Natalie: A Garden Scout", Lillian Elizabeth Roy.