Definition of creditable:
probable, excellent, praise, distinguished, awesome, noteworthy, likely, admirable, commendable, respect, plausible, deserving, awe-inspiring, reputable, exemplary, enviable, colorable, praiseworthy, laudable, praiseworthy, value, believable, credible, meritorious, applaudable, respected, presumptive.
- respectable (part of speech: adjective)
- virtuous (part of speech: adjective)
- "Cy Whittaker's Place", Joseph C. Lincoln.
- "The Second Generation", David Graham Phillips.
- "Amos Huntingdon", T.P. Wilson.