Definition of dulled:
Synonyms for dulled:
- bored (part of speech: verb)
- blunted (part of speech: verb)
disabled (part of speech: verb)
- screwed up,
- numbed (part of speech: verb)
- quieted (part of speech: verb)
This general law is peculiarly true of sensitiveness to what is uncertain and questionable; in a few people, intellectual curiosity is so insatiable that nothing will discourage it, but in most its edge is easily dulled and blunted.- "How We Think", John Dewey.
- "Rose MacLeod", Alice Brown.
- "White Fire", John Oxenham.