Definition of indubitably:
- absolutely (part of speech: adverb)
- certainly (part of speech: adverb)
- categorically (part of speech: adverb)
The two towers, pierced with enormously heightened lancets, are indubitably graceful and impressive, while a flanking pair of flying buttresses, with their intermediate piers, form an unusual arrangement in the west front of a French cathedral.- "The Cathedrals of Northern France", Francis Miltoun.
- "The Black Bag", Louis Joseph Vance.
- "Patty's Success", Carolyn Wells.