Definition of misleading:
- deceptive (part of speech: adjective)
- deceiving (part of speech: verb)
- duping (part of speech: verb)
- equivocal (part of speech: adjective)
- misteaching (part of speech: verb)
- "Edward Caldwell Moore Outline of the History of Christian Thought Since Kant", Edward Moore.
The lightness of tone and of behaviour which struck a foreigner coming for the first time to the English court or a professional censor who by trade is meant to see nothing else, was misleading as showing only the surface of the sort of mankind that was flourishing there at that time.- "The English Novel in the Time of Shakespeare", J. J. Jusserand.
- "The Inside Story Of The Peace Conference", Emile Joseph Dillon.