Definition of rebuttal:
- confutation (part of speech: noun)
- answer (part of speech: noun)
- counter-evidence (part of speech: noun)
- defense (part of speech: noun)
- response (part of speech: noun)
3. Ninety days are then allowed for the taking of testimony- the first forty to the contestant, the second forty to the member- elect, and the remaining ten to the contestant for testimony in rebuttal.- "Studies in Civics", James T. McCleary.
- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.
- "The Long Lane's Turning", Hallie Erminie Rives.