Definition of reconciliation:
satisfaction, agreement, fix, chemistry, association, link, expiation, rapport, relations, process of elimination, way out, relationship, rapprochement, love, tie, connection, resolution, balancing, answer, heuristics, reconcilement, remedy, solution, cure, atonement, partnership, propitiation.
- compromise (part of speech: noun)
- pacification (part of speech: noun)
- mediation (part of speech: noun)
- "Child of Storm", H. Rider Haggard.
- "The Expositor's Bible: Ephesians", G. G. Findlay.
- "The Bertrams", Anthony Trollope.