Definition of stuck:
set, oppressed, in deep trouble, pressed, deadlocked, rigid, puzzled, up against something, out of your depth, immobile, stunned, doubtful, lost, paralyzed, firm, catatonic, snug, perplexed, immovable, wedged, lodged, frozen, rooted/glued/frozen to the spot, abandoned, worse off, high and dry, beleaguered, jammed, embroiled.
- attached (part of speech: verb)
- tight (part of speech: adjective)
- perforated (part of speech: verb)
- "The Story of a Monkey on a Stick", Laura Lee Hope.
- "Hildegarde's Home", Laura E. Richards.
- "The Ice Pilot", Henry Leverage.