Definition of biased:
dyed, oblique, aslope, dark, tendentious, coloured, partisan, nonreversible, prejudicial, unilateral, prepossessed, dark-skinned, one-sided, non-white, bleached, partizan, partial, unfair, like, straight, slanted, sloped, beveled, colorful, colored, bias.
- discriminatory (part of speech: adjective)
- diagonal (part of speech: adjective)
- influenced (part of speech: verb)
- predisposed (part of speech: adjective)
- unjust (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Enchanted April", Elizabeth von Arnim.
- "The Shewing-up of Blanco Posnet", George Bernard Shaw.
" If it were not that your benefactions of all kinds have given you noble eminence among American philanthropists, I might be less biased in favor of the sort of thing you describe; but your gifts to orphanages, colleges, hospitals"- " Ah!"- "The Siege of the Seven Suitors", Meredith Nicholson.