Definition of drowsy:
dilatory, gradual, nodding, moderate, lingering, slack, delaying, asleep, dozing, awareness, somnolent, dozy, inert, yawning, drowsing, procrastinating, somnolent, inactive, inattentive, oscitant, slumberous, slumbery, slumberous, napping, dawdling, tardy, deliberate.
- dull (part of speech: adjective)
- lethargic (part of speech: adjective)
- weary (part of speech: adjective)
- fatigued (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Man with a Shadow", George Manville Fenn.
- "Marguerite de Valois", Alexandre Dumas.
- "Blake's Burden", Harold Bindloss.